Monday, June 30, 2008

Changing so fast!


Jeremy was in Las Vegas for the weekend. When he came home he could believe how much she had changed. Here is a new picture of her. I will post more on the website when I get a bit more time:-)

14 comments:

jan said...

Now she looks like she belongs with the cute bow and braclett. She is so sweet. I wish I could come see her.

Heather said...

What the heck? I totally wrote a comment on the first post after the baby - where did it go?? Oh well, sometimes I'm technologically retarded. Anyway, CONGRATS! I love this new pic of her - I see Abby in her. She's beautiful. I'm jealous you don't have to be pregnant anymore - I'm feeling fabulous let me tell you. Take care and good luck!

~Joel & Heather

michelle lukken said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! LOVE the name macie. it fits her already. she is a total doll face. we are so happy for you guys. we think of you all the time and wish you lived closer. thank goodness for your blog! tell the kids hi and when you have time email me on "how to have a girl!" i think i only have one more shot at it!!
love and hugs,
michelle and the lukken boys.

mama bear said...

Talli, she is so beautiful and I love love love the name! I can't believe how big your other kids have gotten, Zack looks especially different and so much older. Good luck with all the new baby stuff, I hope she's a great baby!

Whitney said...

She is so cute. Congratulations you guys. I was reading about her birth and I realized that with Lincoln my water broke at 2:00 a.m. and I had him at 10:37 a.m. too. Weird, huh. I'm glad she's here safe and sound. You guys have such a cute family.

Britt said...

Congrats! We couldn't be more excited for you, especially as we anticipate the arrival of our babe in a few short (or long) weeks.

Glad to hear you are still enjoying ginger pancakes!!

Janis Aden said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! You and Jeremy make beautiful children!

Janie said...

I love her bow, she has changed a lot! She is so cute!

Emily said...

Congratulations! How fun. She is such a sweetheart. Another beautiful babe joins the Poulsen's huh? Seriously, your kids are adorable and I hope your delivery was better than Zach's (I will never forget that story) and more importantly I hope you are feeling well. Take Care, Emily

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful Talli! Sounds like if your husband HAD to work while you were in labor it was the best case scenario right? Hey, at least he was making money right? Well, sounds like the delivery was better than Zach's (I will never forget that story)...and I hope you are feeling well. take care, Emily

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am glad it sounds like your delivery went well (better than Zach's anyway...I will never forget that story) and I guess if your husband HAD to work while you were in labor it was best case scenario right? Well, hope you are recovering well and adjusting to another baby around the house. Take care, EMily

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am glad it sounds like your delivery went well (better than Zach's anyway...I will never forget that story) and I guess if your husband HAD to work while you were in labor it was best case scenario right? Well, hope you are recovering well and adjusting to another baby around the house. Take care, EMily

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am glad it sounds like your delivery went well (better than Zach's anyway...I will never forget that story) and I guess if your husband HAD to work while you were in labor it was best case scenario right? Well, hope you are recovering well and adjusting to another baby around the house. Take care, EMily

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! This is Tiffany...it's so fun to see your cute family. What a beautiful baby! Hope all is well!