Monday, July 21, 2008

A fun Tag!

My friend from Med school did this tag and I thought it was so cute so here it goes:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

amydear said...

I remember the first time I met you at the ward campout in MI. You were so cute, slim, stylish, and put together. I felt so out of sorts from moving. You happily said "Hi, I'm Talli!" and were sooo friendly. I thought "she's way too cute to be my friend." Silly me! I also remember when you came to my door just an hour or two after we found out our baby died. Your hugs were just what I needed. Miss you!

Steve and Kenna said...

Hi Talli,

I just wanted to leave a note to say HI and that Teva miss you guys so much. We just made a blog it is http://whatisupatthesmithshome.blogspot.com/ Hope so talk to you soon. Kenna and Teva

jan said...

I remember running a half marathon together. Of course there are parts of that day that I try not to think about. That darn glove, ice cold weather and the hot showers. What a fun time. I sure miss you guys. How is number 4?

Heather said...

Well, after not quite 1 year I have lots o'memories, but I think the one that will go down in history for the both of us was the 3 am or so phone call that your water broke and you needed to bring the kids on over. Another great memory was Newport in Feb!