Thursday, July 31, 2008
They are all a good mix!
It is official....all of our kids look equally like both of us. I think it is pretty funny because each of our kids don;t look much like each other but they all look equally like the both of us. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think that Zack and Abby have their own look, that's for sure, Megan really looks a lot like both of them and I can't tell with Macie yet. I saw your blog and I had to do the look-alike meter with Brooklyn, she's pretty even too. We had lots of fun with you guys, we'll have to do it again :)
Hey Talli,
Congrats on your baby girl! We have been trying to get ahold of you to see if you'd want to do a couple's trip with us to Lake Powell in September. Somehow we've lost all of your info. We have a blog page now, nickyfisher69.blogspot.com. Check it out and give us a call or an email. Hope all's well. Nicole
Congrats on your new addition! I have been out of the blogging world for a while so I know I'm late but we're so happy for you guys! I love the name Macie too, it's so adorable!
Talli...congratulations! It's so fun to see your blog and get caught up. What a beautiful family and a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment