Friday, June 27, 2008

New baby pictures


We are now home and I finally have a moment to put all of the pictures of the baby on our website. She is an amazing baby. We are so lucky to have her!! After looking back over the last 36 hours I realize what a blessing it was that she came when she did. I am certain that a higher power played a huge part in when she came. We are so blessed! Thank you to all who have helped us out! You are amazing. Enjoy the pictures.

7 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

Welcome Sweet Little Macie! She is a doll! Congrats and glad to hear that all went well. That is so funny that Jer was on call that morning! Glad he got there in time to witness the birth. The girls are so cute with their new little sister! Loved the pics!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I'm glad she is here safe and that the timing was good for you.

Your kids are so grown up! I think I recognize one of the girls in the pictures from the hospital--is her name Jill Samuelson? I grew up with her and her family in Rexburg. Please tell her hello for me. Small world. All our best to you guys. We might be in California in August and we'd love to see you.

Amy

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's just gorgeous! The kids look excited to see their new baby sis. And no, I'm not too busy to do birth announcements. Just let me know when you're ready! Hope you are recovering quickly! Miss you all!

Polliwog said...

Just ignore this if it's just me, but I can't get the photos up on your mac web page. I see the Macie button, I click it, and I can read the blurb at the top, but--no pics. Check and see if it works.

The Poulsen Family said...

I love all the pictures. I expecially like the one of Abby, Megan, and Macie where Megan is kissing Macie and Abby is looking at her. Get some rest, if you can :)

Michelle said...

Congrats!! She is so darling. We can't wait to meet her some day. How is it going with 4? I need to call and chat. We love and miss you!
The Burns

Kristen said...

Hooray! What a beautiful little daughter--and what a beautiful family! The kids really are growing up fast. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I hope that you are doing well.