I can tell that I am getting to the end of this pregnancy....my ice craving has returned with a VENGANCE!!! I crave ice 24-7. Yep, my iron levels are fine I just really, really crave ice. At first it was the "good" hospital ice that, thankfully, you can also get it at Sonic and Sams Club. Jeremy is such a great sport and brings it home for me when he is at the main hopsital. But it has gotten to the point were I will just eat ice from our ice maker. I know it is not the best thing for my teeth but hopefully I only have to crave it for another 2 weeks!! Here is a picture of my 48 hour habit. Yep, all those cups filled with ice in 2 days!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Ice, Ice Baby!
I can tell that I am getting to the end of this pregnancy....my ice craving has returned with a VENGANCE!!! I crave ice 24-7. Yep, my iron levels are fine I just really, really crave ice. At first it was the "good" hospital ice that, thankfully, you can also get it at Sonic and Sams Club. Jeremy is such a great sport and brings it home for me when he is at the main hopsital. But it has gotten to the point were I will just eat ice from our ice maker. I know it is not the best thing for my teeth but hopefully I only have to crave it for another 2 weeks!! Here is a picture of my 48 hour habit. Yep, all those cups filled with ice in 2 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
that is really funny. Good luck with that and I Hope your teeth don't get too chipped. Just kidding. 2 weeks? Is that really when you are due? Wow, that went by fast.
I think your habit is rubbing off on me. I've been to Sonic every chance I've had (not too often, sadly) this week, and I too have stooped to the ice maker ice. It's so HOT here! (I know you love the heat, but it's starting to get to me.)
Hey Talli! I miss you guys. It was fun to read about your ice story. Do you really only have 2 weeks left? Wow! Let me know! Say hi to everyone for me! Good Luck! Heidi
I'm getting so excited for you! You need to post a picture of your belly. Enjoy the ice, and let us know when your little girl is born. We miss you!
Wow, can't believe you are due in 2 weeks. Can't wait to hear more and see some pictures!
Good luck!
I wish there was a sonic near me! I love the ice too and I am not pregnant. I think I saw a few of those in your fridge when we were there!
I love it, you are so funny! Hang in there. Oh ya I will be around the week after the fourth, so I'll call to have some of the kids over! It is getting so close! Yeah for you!
Post a Comment