Zack is starting his first year in Little League. He was drafted to the Red Sox's rookie team. Today was opening day and he was so excited. Here are a few of the highlights!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Opening Day
Zack is starting his first year in Little League. He was drafted to the Red Sox's rookie team. Today was opening day and he was so excited. Here are a few of the highlights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's awsome. I hope he likes it. I was at the Smith's today when you called. How are you doing? How's the pregnancy? We totally miss you guys.
Hooray for cute Z. Fun photos!
GO BIG Z!!! We wish we could come watch! You need to post a picture of your new hair! I can't believe how long it is at the Jazz game..
Loves,
Hey, I just found your blog. We sure miss your cute family. It sounds like you are staying busy and living life to the fullest! Congrats on baby #4. You guys do make cute kids! Hope everything is going well.
That is so fun. He is so athletic. Keep us posted on his success.
How is the pregnancy? When are you due again? Are you guys building? Only 15 months...can't wait to get back west:)
Post a Comment