Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's a.....


I have so much to post about that I am not sure where to start. I guess I should start with our biggest news. We had our ultrasound last week and we decided to find out what we are having this time. And, much to my SHOCK...we are having a little girl! I know...I though for sure it would be a boy but we are so excited to have another girl. Our biggest problem is we don't really have a name. I like the name Macey but Jer is not sold. So if you have any suggestions please pass them our way! I will post all about our exciting February tomorrow.

14 comments:

mama bear said...

Congrats on another girl! We are having the name dilemma as well, why does it have to be so hard??

amydear said...

She's so cute already! Here are all the names we considered. Most of them were rejected by Kyle. It's a miracle we ever came up with one. The hospital lady gave us a deadline and we BARELY met it. Molly, Lindsey, Audrey, Madeline, Claire, Jane. Good luck! I'm so excited for you. Miss you!

Angie said...

Yay for another girl, although poor Zack, I'm sure he was hoping for a boy. Congrats though. I love the name Genevieve, but I can't get Keith sold on it. I also love Amelia, I am using it as a middle name, but I would love it as a first name.

Polliwog said...

Well, I hesitate to share D's favorite name with you in case you decide to use it, but since you are such a good friend, I guess I will.

D insists, boy or girl, our child will be called Fantsy (sounding like Fancy but with attitude). Put that with our last name and you have the answer to the question in your mind, "She's joking right?" YES.

But you can use it if you want.

Liz said...

I'm so excited for you. If I can't have a girl I'm glad someone else can. Our favorite name for a girl (and if we ever had one) is Caroline. Chris served his mission in North Carolina so it would be a tribute to his mission. I don't know of any Japanesse names for you guys though?

Heather said...

I've been waiting for you to freak'n get around to writing a post already! I just wanted an excuse to comment...Congrats on the girl - very exciting. I like the name Drew. Some day we need to chat about this whole "real world" life we're quickly approaching.

Heather said...

the Anesthesia "real world" life thing that is...in case you were confused...it's late.

Leslie said...

Talli!! CONGRATS!! that's so exciting. You guys all looks like your doing so well. It gives me hope that there is a light at the end of the redsidency tunnel! :)

Whitney said...

Congratulations on another girl. That is so exciting. We miss you guys but are glad you are somewhere warmer than we are!!

Becky said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I was hoping for Zack's sake that it would be a boy, but I'm actually a big fan of girls--so many cute clothes!! Nick misses Zack and says hi!

The Poulsen Family said...

Congrats on the baby news. Talli you are a perfect mother for little girls. You know how to dress them well and make bracelets, bows, and everything else that girls love. We'll see you guys in less than a week now, we can't wait.

Woodland Family said...

Congratulations! Now you have the same count as we do.
I think that we used up all of our girl names... I think that is why we got a boy!
Good Luck!

Melissa said...

I'm a little slow, but Congratulations! Another girl, how fun!

Janie said...

What a great ultrasound. I can actually tell what is what, usually it's just kind of a black and white blurr. She is going to be beautiful just like your other girls! Congratulations!!