Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Newport Beach


I think we have found our home away from home. Yep, Newport Beach. We spent the weekend there again and loved it! It is a pretty quick drive, the weather is amazing and we feel like we are able to "get away" without having to go to far. Check out the website for more pictures!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so jealous! I love Newport beach! Maybe we need to take a trip and come visit!

The Poulsen Family said...

Anything would be better than the snow we're getting right now. I can't wait to get to the beach!

Janie said...

I am jealous too! That looks amazing. Michigan is freezing right now (i know your really surprised by that). Glad you guys are enjoying the beach!

Courtney said...

Hi Talli,

I just looked at your blog and saw the pregnant announcement. Whoohoo! I'm glad you're enjoying California. We're house hunting too--it's fun but annoying that everything costs so much.

I've been lazy potty training (I haven't done anything) and the last few weeks she's been doing it herself (or Emma will help her change her pull-up).

Mandy said...

Hello Poulsens! It's Mandy Tousa here! How are you guys doing? I was just on the Derr's blog for the first time and saw a link for "Jeremy and Talli", and I thought, "No way!" So glad to hear that you all are doing well! Congrats on being pregnant- that is so awesome! I hear you are loving Cali- who wouldn't! Check out our blog- we just visitied the Lukkens- it was fun! Hope to talk to you soon!