Ok, so I know I have been a slacker poster the last few weeks. However, I do have a few excuses, whether or not they are good ones...I'll let you be the judge! First and for most it is potty training time at the Poulsens. Megan has done a great job and I can now say that (I think) she is pretty much done (watch for up-coming posts on her having too many accidents:-). She hasn't had a accident in a few days and just came running in to tell me she had to go potty (while she was watching Dora!!) I can't believe that my "baby" is potty trained! Now we just have to work on getting rid of the binky!
Excuse #2- Our stake has decided that each month 3 people from each ward will be called on "mini-missions" where you are asked to attend the temple 10 times in a month. They call you from the pulpit and as they were getting ready to call the 3 people for February I sat there thinking how awful it would be to get called in February because it is a short month....we'll I got the call and I am now attend the temple 2 to 3 times per week depending on the week. A HUGE thanks to all of my friends for taking my kids while I go:-)
#3- Jeremy is studying for oral boards! Enough said.
#4- We have been house shopping. It is super fun but VERY time consuming! I will let you know if we find one we like.
#5- We are getting ready to take our product (colenz.com) to a health spa convention in LA at the end of the month! It takes a lot of time to put it all together!
I could probably think of a few more but in the interest of time and it is time to put the kids in bed...Jer is on OB call and we have "muffins with mom" early tomorrow morning at school! I promise to do better. Hopefully I will have another post before my ultrasound in a few weeks...yes, we are going to find out if it is a girl or boy!!! One surprise was enough for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Wait, wait, wait . . . you're pregnant? Congratulations!! I'm dying to see if it's a boy or a girl (I vote for a girl, but for Zack's sake, it should be a boy.) What's your due date? You probably posted the announcement on your blog awhile ago, but I have been terrible at checking blogs lately. Sounds like you guys are living the life!
Wow, you are way busy. I have been a slacker too because of school, enough said. We miss you guys and too bad we are not there to babysit for you! People here have been recruiting us for babysitting. It's fun getting to know all of the kids.
I am due the 12th of July but I usually go a bit early so we will probably have a baby the end of June. We are excited to see if it is a boy or girl. We will keep you posted!!
Yeah, a post from Caligirl! And one with lots of good news. I can't believe Megs is all grown up either. Time flies. Have fun sending going to the temple. That sounds like a very interesting assignment. Don't give our stake any ideas. : ) Can't wait for the ultrasound.
What?? I didn't know you were expecting!! Yay-congrats!! I second the vote for a boy for Zack (like my vote counts for anything). You are still my superwoman hero. Missing you guys!
And yay on the potty training! We had to potty train the 3 year old in a week so she could go to preschool last fall. Fortunately, it took (for the most part)--we sure had a lot of those having-too-many-accident-weeks too. Seems like we're finally coming out of it. Now I get to think about Mini-me and potty-training her at the end of the year... ick.
First, congrats on the newbie! I had heard a little something, but it's nice to hear it first hand. Whatever the gender, I know it will be beautiful! We're just finally getting Kody potty trained, what a nightmare! Good luck with it all, you can do it!
Talli-
I don't know if you remember us the Pacheco's. We had dinner with you guys over at Wade and Michelle's last year. I found your blog on Becky F's
Just thought I'd say hi and let you know how cute your family is your kids are so stinking cute!
Sounds like you have enough keeping you buys. Good Luck with everything!
RicAnn
notesfromthered.blogspot.com
So are you house hunting in CA? We hope the good streak of NO accidents continues...Good job Megan!
Post a Comment