Saturday, March 29, 2008

San Francisco


I know it has been while since I posted. Things have been a bit busy around here. Here are a few of the highlights:
We spend an amazing weekend in San Francisco- Just Jeremy and I. Some friends from Michigan were there at an ortho conference and so we decided to go and hang out with them. We spent some time shopping and the we went to this fun Brazilian organic place for dinner. Then it was off to an Irish Pub to listen to dueling pianos for awhile. We had a great time but the best part was it was a well needed VACATION. Check the website for all the pictures.

4 comments:

amydear said...

Look how much fun you have! I'm jealous of all your vacations. I'm glad you're living it up. The pics on the website are fun too. When do we get to see one of your BELLY? : )

Polliwog said...

what belly!? Ha ha.

caligirl said...

You haven't seen the picture of me in front of the M&M's car in Vegas....there's my BELLY:-)

Janie said...

Hey it's the Staples!! It looks like you had a blast.
I need to talk to you we are coming out in May! I will get your number from Nicole or Becky :)