March always creeps up on me ( because February is such a short month) and before I know it...it is Jeremy's birthday.
This year we didn't do much on his birthday (because we are going on a weekend VACATION to San Francisco). We did do a few fun things. He went to the driving range with Zack and then we went to the Cheesecake Factory ( a birthday tradition for him for the past 4 years) and to a movie with our good friends the Freemans and Empys. The movie was less then great but the company was so much fun! Check our web site for all the fun pictures. I am so lucky to have married such a great man. He is the love of my life, my soul mate and my best friend. I am always amazed at all that he is able to accomplish. Happy birthday Jer! love, me!


6 comments:
Happy birthday Jer! I wish we could have celebrated with you guys. I love that you are posting so much this week!
Congrats on the baby girl!! and, Happy Birthday Jer. We are still waiting to here if we will also be headed to California this summer!
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Hope your enjoying the warm weather because winter is still going strong!
I found your site form Angies...congratulations on another girl. I'm really enjoying NOT being pregnant, but I'm happy you are. The sunny weather in your posts is something I envy, happy birthday to the hubby
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Glad you got to celebrate. We tried to celebrate Trav's b-day but we got snowed in...No church, No school, No birthday dinner;(
Congrats on the baby girl. What a princess party you'll be able to have now!
Happy Birthday to Jeremy! So excited you guys are having another girl! How fun! So good to hear from you and keep in touch!
Post a Comment