Things have been pretty status quo around here. We had a great visit from my brother and his family 2 weekends ago. We had a fun time showing them around Fresno. We have been spending a lot of time at the ball park. Zack has had a couple games per week. It has been fun watching him play but I am getting tired of cleaning up sunflower seeds everywhere:-) Abby had a kindergarden open house last week. We were able to see all of her hard work. She is such a smart girl. We went to the Fresno Grizzlies games last weekend. Zack and Abby's friends dad has a skybox and we had great time. I have decided that a skybox is the way to watch a game...hands down:-) We are so excited for Jeremy to be done with boards tomorrow!!! The very last test he will have to take for 10 years!! We are so proud of him and we miss him tons!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Not much to post about!
Things have been pretty status quo around here. We had a great visit from my brother and his family 2 weekends ago. We had a fun time showing them around Fresno. We have been spending a lot of time at the ball park. Zack has had a couple games per week. It has been fun watching him play but I am getting tired of cleaning up sunflower seeds everywhere:-) Abby had a kindergarden open house last week. We were able to see all of her hard work. She is such a smart girl. We went to the Fresno Grizzlies games last weekend. Zack and Abby's friends dad has a skybox and we had great time. I have decided that a skybox is the way to watch a game...hands down:-) We are so excited for Jeremy to be done with boards tomorrow!!! The very last test he will have to take for 10 years!! We are so proud of him and we miss him tons!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats to Jeremy on being done with boards! That has got to be a great feeling! Looks like you guys are loving life in Fresno, send some of that nice weather to Michigan if you can....
Todd
That's a lot to talk about with "not much to talk about." How's the pregnancy going? I'm getting excited for you! Not much longer. Enjoy that nice weather and all those baseball games. Cross country kids started today and I missed Zack.
I know Zack will be sad to know that X-country has started. He love that! Pregnancy is going good. I can tell this is our last one. My body says it is done:-)
Post a Comment