It has been awhile since I last posted mostly because nothing too exciting has happened around here. Our biggest news of the last few weeks is Jeremy passed his boards and is now "Board Certified" . It also means that he doesn't have to take a book everywhere we go and spend endless days/nights studying for 10 years. I know this sounds crazy but that is so hard for me to comprehend. Our lives have revolved around "big" tests for a long time. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments! He is amazing and I am so lucky to have him as mine:-)
We have been spending a LOT of time at the baseball field. Zcool is playing catcher and really likes it. Abs is getting ready for her ballet recital and Meg is just plain two (enough said:-)
I had a great Mother's Day complete with flowers, chocolates and an great gift....a new camera. Jeremy bought me a Nikon D60 and I love it. I love experimenting with it and I am looking forward to getting better at taking pictures. Jer's parents are coming for the weekend so I will post again later!


3 comments:
What a fun Mother's Day! And hooray for the tests being done. Whew.
Where are you, btw? I've called twice today. ;) Have a great weekend!
Congrats to Jeremy! I am so glad he's done too, and I don't even have to live with it. I'm sure your girls are bigger, but they look just the same. Miss you!
Congrats to Jeremy!!! That is so awesome for you guys. I'm glad that you were able to have a wonderful mothers day and I will be checking you blog for lots of pictures taken with your new camera!
Post a Comment