The other day I was busy doing ironing and realized I hadn't seen Abs or Megs in awhile. I called for them but no one answered. I began to search the house. I made it up to our room and found them sleeping on our bed. They looked so cute and so big lying there. I just had to take a picture. It was one of those moments when you realize that your babies are growing up way to fast!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
My Sleeping Beauties
The other day I was busy doing ironing and realized I hadn't seen Abs or Megs in awhile. I called for them but no one answered. I began to search the house. I made it up to our room and found them sleeping on our bed. They looked so cute and so big lying there. I just had to take a picture. It was one of those moments when you realize that your babies are growing up way to fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
those girls are so cute and they are getting so big! We miss babysitting them so much! We hope you guys are doing well.
They are so sweet and so adorable. Great job snapping a picture!
Post a Comment