Here in Central Cali the fair is a pretty big deal. Our friends invited us to go (their dairy was sponsoring the fair for the day) and we had a great time. From food, horse races to rides to fishing it was great!!! Check website for more pictures. I also updated pictures of the past few weeks with my birthday, our trip to Temecula and our Prop 8 efforts.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
BIG BIG County Fair/ Birthday and more!
Here in Central Cali the fair is a pretty big deal. Our friends invited us to go (their dairy was sponsoring the fair for the day) and we had a great time. From food, horse races to rides to fishing it was great!!! Check website for more pictures. I also updated pictures of the past few weeks with my birthday, our trip to Temecula and our Prop 8 efforts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Looks like fun!
Good for you guys to get out there and support marriage and families. I wish I was there to do it with you guys! You all look great and we'll see you in no time.
Love seeing you have the whole family out on Prop 8 efforts. Teva miss Zack a ton. We hope all is going well for you guys.
I found your blog through Nicole Fisher's...I went to high school with Nicole and Pete and grew up with Jeremy and knew you, too, from when you and Jeremy were first married. My parents are Ross & Loiann Nichol...anyway, you have a beautiful family - it was so fun to have stumbled across your name -there aren't too many Talli's, so I thought I'd have a look - I'm so glad I did. Stephanie Nichol Sill
I visited your website and loved the pictures--so fun to get caught up. But I don't recognize those kids!! What a great family.
Love the pic of all of you out supporting prop 8.
It looks like all your efforts paid off!
Happy Birthday Talli! So fun to see all the photos on your website. What was the outcome with Proposition 8? One of these days I'll call about our Cali trip.
How fun to find your blog! I have been looking at AA blogs and came across yours. Huge congrats on the new addition. I am thrilled for you to have all those sweet babies. What a blessing. Even though it's been 4 years Peter still talks about Zach. We are glad to hear you are doing well. Stop by our blog sometime to hear our crazy news...
Good job getting out there on Prop 8. There has been some scary business going on since it passed. Hope you'll all be safe.
Post a Comment