Jer and I had the great opportunity to fly out to a friend from residency wedding. They (both the bride and the groom) are good
friends of both of ours so it was a great treat. B-chan (my mom) extended her trip to the states to be able to take care of the kids for the five days we were gone. We flew to Raleigh-Durham North Carolina and had a few days to hang out before all of the wedding fun began. Jer was an usher and got to participate in the wedding and even make a toast. They got married at the Duke University Chapel-which was beautiful- and the dinner and reception was at the Washington Duke Inn. It was so much fun. I love to go to weddings especially because it reminds me of how much I love my wonderful husband and how lucky I am to be married to my soul mate!


4 comments:
Weddings are great. Glad you had a good and safe trip. That's an area of the country I have never been to. Did you get to do anything touristy?
That looks like such a fun trip. I've always wanted to visit NC. As usual, you are gorgeous. And I'm glad you have a great soulmate to spend your life with. Miss you!
Aw, how fun! That's awesome that you were able to do that.
Great that you are keeping in touch with old friends. What happened to the Vegas move?
Post a Comment