Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

My good friend Nicole tagged me...my first one:-)
Here it goes:

8 Favorite TV shows:

1. The Office
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. Survivor
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Jon and Kate + 8
6. Glenn Beck
7. What not to Wear
8. Sports Center


8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Got up at 3:50 am with fussy baby
2. Went running at 5:30 am
3. Went to Target
4. Ordered jeans for Zac at Gap.com
5. Made pork roast for dinner
6. Got my hair cut
7. Watched Survivor
8. Got my nails done ( no I am not living the dream Jer just happened to come home early so I could go and get my nails done).

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Deciding where to live
2. Buying a house
3. Decorating a house
4. When Jer comes home early
5. My birthday present Jer ordered for ME!!
6. Going to So Cal next weekend
7. Getting some new clothes
8. Fitting into my old clothes

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Cheesecake Factory
2. PF Changs
3. Bajio
4. Cafe Rio
5. Noodles Co
6. Pot Bellys
7. Mimi's Cafe (for breakfast only)
8. In and Out


8 Things on my Wish List:

1. A new house
2. Macie would sleep through the night
3. A new (bigger) car
4. A new phone
5. A trip or vacation to Japan
6. Longer weekends
7. A cleaning crew
8. for the elections to be over

8 people I tag:
1. Michelle B
2. Jen A
3. Jan P
4. Janet P
5. Emily F
6. Misty J
7. Sonya W
8. TIffany M

4 comments:

nickyfish said...

Thanks for being a good sport in the tag game--it was my first time too, but kind of fun! I hope Macie starts sleeping through the night soon! I'm impressed that you still get up and run though. And I hope you decide to live somewhere near us!

So is Jeremy going to meet Pete in Michigan? I hope so. Do you still want to meet us in Newport? I think they have to call you--could I get your info. so we can't get everything set up? Thanks!

Oh, I miss the cute girl who did our hair in Michigan. I got highlights last Saturday and I have streaks of Burgundy in my hair--totally not natural or my personality at all.

Heidi said...

It was so fun to read all about what is going on with you...I miss you guys!

amydear said...

Oh how I miss lunch at Potbelly's! Mmm. Let's meet in Chicago for a sandwich! That's the closest one.

Becky said...

If you do get your trip to Japan this year Brian and I are in Tokyo. Come visit!