Thursday, December 4, 2008

BYU -UTAH Game



Jer and I had the opportunity to go to the BYU-UTAH game. We had to drive Jer's brothers red mustang to show our real colors:-) We had a great time. The best part was we were right in the BYU section. After the Utes beat the Cougars we went to the Cold Play concert with our good friends Pete and Nicole. The concert was awesome! Possibly the best concert I have been too! I will post more about our trip to Utah when I get a chance.

10 comments:

jan said...

Sounds like fun. What a good game, for the UTes anyway.

Paradise said...

Gggggoooooooooooooooooo Cougars! I guess it was the U's turn to win this year. I am glad you had fun with your hubby and I missed you at the race. We need to plan better for next year! Maybe a race in Idaho?? Hah! Hah!

Paradise said...

GGGOOOOOOOOOO Cougars! I guess it was the U's turn to win this year. I am glad you had fun with your hubby. We missed you at the race. Better planning for next year. Want to run a race in Idaho?? Hah! Hah!

Paradise said...

What is going on? Hello! You are going to have lots of comments from me Talli!

jaredski said...

How did they treat you in the BYU section? I remember my only experience at Rice Stadium, getting verbally and even somewhat physically abused by obnoxious Ute fans. Just one more reason I really hate the U. I hope the BYU fans were more civil.

I haven't decided if I can hold my nose and cheer for them in a BCS game.

Michelle said...

Go Utes!!!
So fun. Looks like you had tons of fun..When i had my T interview a few months ago I told the Stake Pres that we were from Utah and he asked if we were BYU fans.. i told him we were Ute fans.. he said 'maybe you will convert' i said Hell NO!
Love
Mich

Emily said...

Hello?? How did I not know that you were Utes??? I always knew there was something special about ya'll. I thought we were the only black sheep in Ann Arbor (except for the Dodges who moved in the last year)! Wasn't that the best game ever?? I added Max Hall to my list of things I was grateful for this year!!

Emily said...

Hello?? How did I NOT know that you were Utes!! I knew you were good people. Wasn't that the BEST game? I added Max Hall to the list of things I am thankful for this year.

Emily said...

I thought something was was wrong so I just typed that twice...Opps.

Chelle said...

We'd love to go to a game with you guys sometime. Hopefully Jared wouldn't feel the need to hold his nose the whole time though.