Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve






We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with all of our friends from Fresno (they don't have family here either). We had our traditional
"Favorites Dinner" with shimp (Abs' fav) salmon (Jer), spicy tuna sushi (Zack), dino nuggets (Megs) and chips and salsa from Chevy's (mine). Our friends brought lots of yummy food too like tamales, clam chowder, cheese soup and great dips and crackers. We had a great time eating all of the different things and then we did the traditional Nativity.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for having us! It was so fun.

Angie said...

How fun! I love the new family pictures too. I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. That's crazy. I hope you guys have had a great holiday!

Steve and Kenna said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas Eve.

amydear said...

The favorites dinner is a great idea. Kyle's fam does it with Christmas breakfast. Yum!

Heather said...

Looks like you Christmas Eve was pretty similar to ours: great food and the Christmas story. Have a great new year!

Tiffany said...

I love the favorites tradition. Those kids are so cute!

haley said...

Hey guys,

I don't have your email address but I wanted to thank you for coming to Clara's birthday party and for the darling jewelry box. She loved it and loves the dancing ballerina inside. Thank you so much. I keep meaning to add you as friends on my blog but my computer is having issues. Looks like a fun Christmas!

Ken and Amy said...

your kids are so cute in their jammies!

nickyfish said...

Fun to see all the cute pics! We had such a great time in California with your family. We ended up with the pump to your blow-up mattress--are you in your new house? Should I send it there? Let me know. Anyway, we hope you're all doing well. We are thinking about extending our vacation in July so we can come visit you for a few days. Are you headed to Utah any time soon? Hope all is well!