Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time for a new post!


I realize it has been a very long time since my last post. It is not that I am tired blogging...it is just the opposite. I would love to blog but things have been so crazy that there just does not seem to be enough time. Here is an update of what has been happening since my last post. Our biggest news is that we have moved. We finally closed on our house and have moved out of our rental and we are enjoying our new house so much. I am still driving the kids to their old school until the end of the year which is really racking up the miles on my van but it is worth it! We love our neighborhood and all of the fun parks around. The kids love that you can see tons of stars at night, too. We also took a trip to Newport Beach again. Yes, we LOVE that place. We went with the Fishers and had a blast. Macie had RSV and was super sick. Thank goodness her dad knows what he is doing or she would have been in the hospital. Zack has started playing basketball. He is doing really well and making his mom proud. Megan and Abby are still in gymnastics and loving it. One of the best news is Christina. She is a high school student that comes over 2 times a week to help me out. She is amazing and I LOVE the help. I need to go to bed....we are running at 5:15 am! I will post more with all of the pictures of our current adventures!!!

10 comments:

amydear said...

So, when do we get to see the INSIDE of your new house? And Newport beach sounds so great, we just might head there. Your our second set of friends who love it. Maybe we can meet up sometime!

Angie said...

Congrats on the new house! That is way exciting. How awesome. Sounds like you guys are doing well! I'm jealous that you live so close to Newport beach too.

Polliwog said...

And so close to ME?! The run was too early, but a good one. Thanks for being my neighbor. :)

Janie said...

Love your house! I like that thing you drive under--very nice and fun!
I am jealous of your run at 5:15--in February! You are so inspiring, I want to get up early and run tomorrow!

kristenhcubed said...

Congratulations on the move. The house looks so nice. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside. good luck with all of the settling in stuff. Ugh. Can't say I envy you there.

Emily said...

Congrats! What a beautiful home! And the best part ( I heard) was that you live just down the street from Em!

haley said...

Hope you're liking that new house. Where are the girls taking gymnastics? That is just what Maryn and Clara need. Sorry we missed you Friday. We ended up going out to my in-laws and then never left! We'll have to do it soon though; my kids would love it.

Ken and Amy said...

Hooray for your new house! Happy unpacking!

Becky said...

Love the new house! But it's so very small, where will you put everyone? J/K!

nickyfish said...

I'm sorry that Macie had RSV. We were so worried about her when you left Newport. I can't wait to see your house in person. I'm still trying to convince Pete to take off extra time this summer so we can come visit and go to Yosemite. I'll keep you posted!