Thursday, February 19, 2009

THRILLER!!!!!!!!

My good friend called me a few weeks ago and asked if I would like to do "Thriller" with her and a few others for a stake activity. She is in the stake YW so I thought it would be for a stake YM/YW activity. Well, I soon found out it was actually for our stake adult dance. I was a bit worried. Doing stuff like this is not something I do very often but I am glad I did...it was really fun. I will upload the video when I get a chance. We had to do it twice because the video camera didn't work the first time. Here are some of the fun pictures!!







12 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

That's awesome. I can't wait to see the video!

Tiffany said...

Way fun this was!!! You got some great pictures. I'm glad we were added to the group together. Good memories! Even if my husband didn't want to dance with me afterwards :-)

Angie said...

You are crazy lady! That's awesome. I can't wait to see video.

Shelly Crowley said...

Tally-I think I had that hairstyle in Jr. High!

Steve and Kenna said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.

amydear said...

You are hot! I didn't know you were a dancer. Glad you have good friends to do crazy things with.

justjen said...

Talli Love love love it! I gotta post about this one too! totally forgot about this and it was way fun! Glad you didn't turn me down! You are a good sport, and an even better friend!

Paradise said...

You are crazy Talli!

Heather said...

Dang girl, I love the new house! It looks like a freak'n mansion! You guys deserve it. Our house closes in June - I can't wait to move outta here! More space here we come!

Angie Cleveland said...

i so wished that i could have been there to see it. Have fun with your run tomorrow. I am going to run on my own tomorrow with my gimpy knee. I miss running with you guys, i just can't keep up with you guys with my knee. See you Sunday!

Angie Cleveland said...

i so wished that i could have been there to see it. Have fun with your run tomorrow. I am going to run on my own tomorrow with my gimpy knee. I miss running with you guys, i just can't keep up with you guys with my knee. See you Sunday!

nickyfish said...

I love it! I'm jealous--I would love an excuse to get up and dance!