Friday, March 20, 2009

Winter Wonder Land










Jer and I were having a discussion about weather the other day. We decided Fresno has the BEST weather around. The thing we both love about it is there are 4 seasons but none of those 4 seasons are very harsh. The spring is beautiful with all of the tree blossoms and the temperature is perfect. The summers are hot but do-able. The fall is also beautiful and we even have fall foliage. The winter gets cold enough for a coat and you get to break out those cute winter sweaters and jackets but they only stay out for about 2 months then they are back in the closet. We live really close to the mountains and can go play in the snow. Last month we went up to a cabin with our friends and had the best time playing in the snow. Yes...even I suited up, went sledding and make snow angels. My kids had blast. It was so much fun!
Yes, we love Fresno weather!!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!

Ken and Amy said...

For a moment, I thought you were back in MI! That looks like a ton of cold winter snow.

haley said...

I'm so glad you guys are happy with our weather!! That's an important part of living in a place, so hopefully you won't move! I like it too it's just the summers that I would change if I could. Under 105 would be perfect:D!!

jan said...

That does sound like the best. Although won't you be sad that you don't have to wear your snow boots with your easter dress or hunt for eggs in the snow? Just kidding. I love spring with flowers and warmer weather.: )

Tiffany said...

I can still feel the cold down my neck from the snow angels!

nickyfish said...

How nice to leave the snow behind! Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but when it snows in March, well I could do with a little less. I hope your marathon went well. Pete was sorry he missed you this weekend!