Friday, March 20, 2009

A new Tag


So my friend tagged me with a new one. This picture was taken at the Jack Johnson concert in Michigan. We went with Kelli and Greg. I was pregnant with Megan and had about 4 weeks left. It was an outside concert and we were hanging out with all of these college co-eds who were smoking pot! It was crazy but such a fun concert.

It's photo tag; here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
I tag all my AA Northwood girls, Tiffany M, Haley, Heather E and Nicole F.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't know you smoked pot! :)

caligirl said...

We always said if Megs turns out weird it will be because of that concert!!

Maren said...

Hey Poulsen family!!! It was fun to blogstalk you and find out what you are up to. Congratulations on the new baby. She is adorable. Your new home is beautiful too!!! If you ever feel like your missing michigan too much, we will be here for just over one more year. We would welcome a visit. -M

Heather said...

You're such a liar - you hated suiting up to go sledding! The weather in Fresno sounds great compared to this cold, windy day out here in MI. I better get used to it - Idaho is pretty much the same:) 3 more months to go...