Monday, September 28, 2009
For Nicole!
My good friend Nicole asked me about how we did Thriller. I told her I would put the video up so... here it is. I have to add that this was the second time we did the dance. The first time was PERFECT..the second time I made tons of mistake.
Nicole...I hope this helps:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Sooo fun Tal! That was a good time even if the second time around wasn't nearly as good for any of us!
You didn't even call when you came to Vegas!!! Next time!!
Ok the first time I watched this I totally thought you were the lady on the end until I saw the pictures below. You guys could be twins if you had short hair! (From a distance anyway).
Anyways, great job and you are too fun! :)
Love it!! Thank you, thank you! I'll have to post our version of Thriller in two weeks. I threw together some dance steps and its pretty similar to your dance!! Thanks for the inspiration--I got the idea from you! I hope the marathon went well this weekend!
Nice Talli,
I really wish I could have seen this in person...you guys did a great job. We miss you. I hope the marathon went well Saturday.
You guys look great! I didn't notice any mistakes. I had to do that dance once at BYU and it was tons of fun (even though I was about 7 months pregnant)! I just got the new VT assignment slip, and it looks like I don't get to VT you anymore. Sad!
That's awesome! Way to go lady.
I have been researching Thriller dances as I am trying to teach six 9 year olds how to do the dance for their upcoming talent show at school! I really loved your video! You all did such a great job! It would be so helpful to me if you could tell me which version of the song you used as I am not finding it with the long 28 second beginning before he starts singing. Please email me at Fraasfamily@aol.com.
Thank you so much!
Mia Fraas
Post a Comment