Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Way over due for an update!

It has been way too long since I have updated my blog. I have to say that while blogging is a fun past time there just seems to be so many things that have to get done before blogging that I just don't get around to it. I need to make a better effort to do it. However, I do have a great friend who is really good at keep up her blog. We do tons of things with them so if you want to see what we are up to you can check out her blog. In the mean time, I promise to be better about blogging. Such as our trip to Hawaii, swim team, Disneyland, school, soccer, Christmas, skiing and how much our family is growing ( up that is not in numbers:-)
Jen's blog: http://thebohns-fakeittilyoumakeit.blogspot.com/

No comments: