

With things so busy around here we decided we needed a little "adults trip" so us and two other couples (Rickards and McCauley) took off to Vegas. We got a great deal on a flight ($19 there and $29 coming home). I don 't know if I recommend flying when you pay so little...it was sort of a joke but the 45 minute flight to Vegas was uneventful). We stayed in the Hilton Vacation Suites (yes, Jer and I had to listen to a time share thing) but it was worth it.
We had a great time just hanging out at the pool, dancing, shopping and eating!!! We also had 3 row tickets to "O". It was amazing. There is nothing like a weekend away to energize you!! We can't wait to go back!


2 comments:
Hi Talli!!! You may not remember and it looks like you haven't been on your blog in a while but I thought I'd give it a try. My name is Shay you and Jeremy were my neighbors at the U when I was married to my first husband, Mike Zorn. I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately and tonight I was looking up old friends and thought of you and thought i'd try to find you. And here you are! you can contact my by email hoopgirl2005845@hotmail.com or my blog tommyandshaybunch@blogspot.com You guys look well and your kids are adorable!!!
That looks like a great trip! I could use one of those but they don't have screaming deals on flights to vegas from here. I'm glad you got to have a fun time just as grown-ups.
Post a Comment