Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEGS!!




Today is Beeg's birthday. I can't believe she is three already. She is so much fun and always makes us laugh. She wanted a monkey bike for her birthday and so we went to Sports Authority yesterday and pick out the "monkey" bike. She wanted the monkey bike over the princess bike (which surprised me a bit) but it is purple and has monkeys on it and she loves it. We also went to Nordstrom Rack and she picked out a new outfit. I am sure we will have an exciting day....every day with Beegs is so much fun:-) We love her!!!! Here are pictures of her on her last two birthdays!!

3 comments:

Polliwog said...

Happy birthday--we loved spending it with you!

The birthday photos were fun to look at.

Angie said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is getting. Happy birthday to her! We miss you guys.

nickyfish said...

I love that you put the last three birthday photo on your blog. What a cute idea! I know it's late, but happy birthday to Megan! Poor Tyler only inherited Mitch's bike, although, Mitch rarely rode it so it's practically brand new. We look forward to seeing you in January!