Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girls at home!



The girls are having a fun time just being with mom (as least Megs is...Mace doesn't know any better:-). I thought this was the cutest picture of the two of them:-) Got to love the bumbo. Mace is just getting old enough to be in it...but only for a few minutes. There are more pictures on the website. Check it out!

7 comments:

Polliwog said...

Oh, that is a darling picture. (They both are, actually). It makes you forget for a moment all of the drawers Megs has emptied in the last 5 minutes. ;)

Angie said...

Wow, I cna't believe how big Megs is getting! The girls are adorable. That's fun for them to have some time alone with mom! I hope you're having a blast with them.

Janie said...

She is sooooooo cute. It looks like she is going to be just as good looking as her sisters and mom! Lucky girl :)

Michelle said...

Tal,
So cute.. i just started reading again... since i hadn't posted in a loooong time i didn't feel worthy! i love the kids pictures back in july. so darling. Mace is so darling and i love Megs light hair.
We miss you,
Michelle

Whitney said...

They are so cute! Thanks for sending us the baby announcement! We loved it and she is adorable. Hope you're doing well!

Becky said...

Your girls are so gorgeous! (Zack is pretty darned adorable, too!) What is that funny green chair that Macie is sitting in? I've never seen one before.

michelle lukken said...

Beautiful photo of the girls. LOVE Megs locks! Your kids are all so cute! Haven't been to your blog in a while so I'm catching up. Besides Abby's "tooth loss photos".... this is my favorite pic. So innocent and sweet! I really miss you all!!
Michelle Lukken

p.s. and wow has Zack has changed! What a heartbreaker he is going to be!