Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Off to Phoenix

If going to Colorado, San Jose (2x), and San Francisco in the past 2 weeks wasn't enough we are headed to Phoenix tomorrow. We are driving which will take some time but we are going to check out Chandler and also Jeremy and I are running the PF Chang's half marathon. I am so excited for Jeremy. It will be his first "real" race. He just did his 2nd 8 miler and did awesome (he did wake up a bit sore this morning but I think he will do great). We are excited and I can't wait to run another race!! So I am off...to do laundry, take Abby to school, help in Zack's class, a YW meeting, do homework with Zack, packing, scouts and YW all while Jeremy is on call! Got to love it!

5 comments:

Angie said...

way to go superwoman!!!!!!! You are amazing!

The Poulsen Family said...

Good luck on your "real" race Jeremy! They are addicting you can't just stop with one race. You guys should come up in April and run the 1/2 or even the full with us :)
You both will do wonderful.

Michelle said...

Talli & Jer- Good luck.. we will be thinking of you as the cold wind blows and I count the minutes for Andrew to come home form work to check the mail.. because i am not going out in that!!
Loves, the burns

Todd and Anna said...

Good luck on your race, let us know how it goes!!! Phoenix sounds nice in January (not in July though).

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! "Just keep going!!!" Whose words are those anyways! Just remember the loop up at sleeping bear and you can do anything (those hills were killer). SO, I guess we'll try this blogging thing. This is officially my first posted comment. Our blog site will be up and running soon-- look for it!! Love you guys.