Okay, I am not doing a very good at keeping up with our lives and posting when I should. Things are pretty crazy this time of year and despite the fact that I need to put kids to bed and prepare a lesson for tomorrow I am posting. ( Am I getting the true meaning of blogging or what??) I can think of many things to blog about and maybe I will get around the them when things are so busy. Here is a short recap of our last few weeks-
-We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving in Utah with Jer's family. We decided to drive to see just how long the drive really is. We drove to St. George the first night and then on to Salt Lake. Z and A had the entire week off school so we spend a great week there. We had a great time visiting with family and friends. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Mimi's Cafe. The food was okay but the clean up was awesome! It was pretty cold and I wasn't excited to leave but I was anxious to get back to the warm California sun.
-We returned home via Las Vegas and things are back to normal. We are getting so excited for Christmas. We decided to take a short trip to Colorado right before Christmas. Although I love the warm winters I do miss snow..just at Christmas, so it will be fun to see the snow.
I guess I had better put the kids to bed and work on the lesson!!
I want to add some new pictures but I can't seem to find the thing to connect the camera to the computer so new pictures will have to wait until next time!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Rock on! Another post. Good on ya.
I, for one, am very glad that you're in CA for now.
Finally a new post from the Poulsens! Yeah!
Glad to hear what is going on in your lives, sounds like a good holiday, and your other post makes home call sound so nice and enjoyable.
How was the drive to Utah? Would you do it again?
Post a Comment