Saturday, December 8, 2007
I LOVE HOME CALL
For the past 5 years Jeremy has been taking in house call. For those of you who don't know what that means when he is on call he is at the hospital whether something is going on or not. Today he was OB call which usually means he is at the hospital for 24 hours. I awoke this morning at 7:45 am to find him still in bed. I was SHOCKED!! We got up, had breakfast, did Saturday morning chores and he was still home. At about 11:00 we decided we had better go and do something before he got called in. A friend of Z and A called to see if they wanted to come and play. So we dropped them off (we drove 2 cars because we both knew at any second he could get called in) and went Christmas shopping. We shopped and shopped and the phone never rang!!! At 4:00 we picked up the kids, went to dinner, came home and still no call!!! Yes, it is true there were no babies born during the day! He finally got the call around 8:00 pm but there were no complaints from me! It was an awesome day spending the day together and getting some much needed Christmas shopping done. Yes, home call is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I too LOVE home call. Dan's been doing it for a while, research is even better. Especially 6 months of it :) It's pretty freakin awesome!
Yes, we are thinking about Fresno, I need to see what you think! We will probably come out in the spring I will let you know.
Talli, that's awesome! Congrats that you get to see your husband now! Check out our blog. dodgeparty.blogspot.com. I'm adding your link to mine. We miss you guys and the kids!
Pretty awesome. Even more awesome is that there was a new entry so soon after your other one. ;) (I'm teasing)
Hey, you spelled my link wrong. Now I look like grease impaired. ha ha.:)
What a great day! I think days like that would be nice because you just enjoy every minute thinking he'll get called in and then he doesn't!
Em, I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention!! :-)
Amen! No hitters rock! (Near no-hitters rock too!) Glad to see another post. We've been checking!
Glad to see a post on your blog, Tal. And glad you're having so much fun with your husband. Sounds nice.
Hey Talli,
I just found your blog from Em's. Glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying California. I can't believe how much the kids have grown! You all look great!
Emily
Post a Comment