Monday, February 21, 2011

Where have we been????

Totally a ligament question!!! It has almost been a year since I last posted anything to my blog. Life has slowed down considerably in last six months since we packed up our beautiful house in Cali and headed east....to South Dakota. Actually the Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska border. YEP, it has been quite a change. We are doing well and have adjusted for the most part. We decided we like our dad being home more than the beautiful sunny weather in California so Jer took a job doing pain and anesthesia. We have LOVED having him home more. It has been such a great thing for our family.
My goal is to do better about blogging. There are so many crazy things that happen here that I really need to share them. So.. from now on I will be updating my blog a ton more. So stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

Polliwog said...

Yay, can't wait to hear all about it. :) And I still need to be filled in on how to put a photo at the top center.

kristenhcubed said...

Glad to hear it! I've missed seeing your cute family. Hope you are all well and happy.

shelleyv said...

Hey glad to see you are alive. we are missin you all.

Angie said...

Oh wow! I am so behind on what's going on that I didn't know you had moved. I'm glad that you are able to have Jer home more. That will be so awesome for your family.